CFOT awards scholarships to occupational therapy students and traineeships for occupational therapy assistant students.
CFOT is pleased to announce that up to twelve scholarships will be awarded annually. These scholarships are for occupational therapy students who are:
- California residents,
- Enrolled in an OT program at a university in this state with a 3.0 GPA or better, and
- Members of the Occupational Therapy Association of California.
The scholarships are awarded as follows:
Six - Entry Level Degree
Two - Post Professional Graduate Degree
Five- either Entry Level or Post Professional Level
Those who have received a scholarship award from CFOT in the past, are allowed to apply for another scholarship in a different level category.
- Click here to view the guidelines for the Entry Level Degree Scholarship.
- Click here to view the guidelines for the Post Professional Graduate Degree Scholarship.
CFOT Scholarship Awards
- Ardith Breton Scholarship $1,000
- Jaffe Graduate Level Scholarship $1,000
- Fred Sammons Scholarship $1,000 (2 awarded annually)
- Knox-Hirsch OTR Graduate Scholarship-Pediatrics- $1,000
- Bonita Kraft Scholarship-Mental Health $1,000
- Janice Matsutsuyu Scholarships $1,500 (2 awarded annually)
- North Coast Medical Post OTR Graduate Scholarship $2,500
- Wilma West Post OTR Graduate Scholarship $1,000
Download Application If you are downloading an application, please consider your level of education (ie. entry level or OTR in a graduate program) to assure you use the appropriate application.
Please note that the address for submission has changed. If you need further information, please contact:
Laura Weiss, MS, OTR/L
23426 Berdon St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Important: Annual deadline to submit all scholarship applications is:
March 31- Entry Level
March 31- Post Professional